we are looking forward to welcoming you and wish you a pleasant stay in our museum.
Please be advised of the following health, safety and hygiene regulations:
- All visitors and staff must wear a nose-mouth cover at all times when in the museum (except children under the age of seven and staff shielded by protective screens).
- Please do not visit the museum if you are feeling unwell (including fever) or if you show symptoms of a respiratory illness that are medically unexplained.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in the lobby. In the visitor toilets you will find soap and textile towel roles as well as hand disinfectants.
- Only up to 45 visitors are allowed to enter the museum at a time. Our staff will monitor the number of visitors.
- The following rule applies at the entrance door: entering visitors have priority over leaving visitors.
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m to people who do not belong to your household. We have implemented a one-way system to minimize the number of oncoming visitors. Each room is labelled with the maximum number of visitors allowed to enter at a time.
- We kindly ask you to pay by card instead of cash if possible.
- Please use the lockers in the basement for your bags and coats.
- Visitor toilets can only be used by one person at a time.
- All guided tours and events are cancelled until further notice.
- Handrails, doors, lockers etc. are regularly cleaned and disinfected according to the numbers of visitors.
- All hands-on and touch screen objects of the exhibition are not available until further notice. Please use the alternatives we have provided.
With kind regards,
the Museum Karl-Marx-House team